I hope I can be always creative. These are 5 ways that I grow my creativity:
- Nature: Nature is the mother of any masterpiece. Nature beauty is full of all kinds of possibilities. I see NASA’s Astronomy Pictures of the Day and National Geographic: Photo of the Day everyday. Their best pictures of the day inspire me by wonderful colors, shapes and mixture. Plus, I plant some plants.
- Exercise: Exercise is the best invest one can do in one’s life. Exercise can make people strong, healthy, smarter, prettier, and more creative; moreover, exercise give people having a good memory. Recently, I learn Latin dance from this youtube channel. Latin music and dance can lift my spirit. (update: 2012 I will learn more about Zumba)
- Eliminate: Eliminate all the small stuff in your mind and in your area. Keeping a simpler life for some time, I found that many ideas just appear much much more often than ever.
- Keep doing: Learning by doing is true. Only imagination in mind will not get output, when I try to get the idea into reality and I would find the problems, even better ideas. It’s hard to grow creativity when you are not capable of owning basic knowledge.
- Try something else: To know a new thing, eat exotic food, put on colors you feel strange. Sometimes being in an uncomfortable situation can stir your mind. To lead a regular life is not bad, but good ideas are hardly coming from the things you do everyday.